KiddyKeys is a modern and engaging approach to teaching piano skills and music concepts to preschool children ages 2.5 to 5. Our methods enable and encourage children to learn about the piano and music in ways that best meet their needs, maximizing their ability to understand and enjoy what they are learning.
Weekly improvisation on the keyboard, music theory, and composition are combined with the traditional elements of music and movement, school readiness skills, and character development. In KiddyKeys, children have so many learning opportunities — all in the name of fun!
The KiddyKeys® program offers many wonderful learning opportunities
• Rhythm and movement exercises that develop small and large motor skills
• Recognition of notes and note values
• Memory skill building through repeated music terminology
• Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills
• Creative development through sound composition and exploration
• Introduction to the music staff and piano keyboard
• Development of verbal skills through group interaction
• Reinforcement of listening skills by discerning high and low, loud and soft sounds
• Improved hand-eye coordination through hands-on experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard
• Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
• Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and behavior
When you enroll your preschooler in the KiddyKeys® program, you will:
• Experience the joy of learning piano concepts and music appreciation.
• Build character with lessons that emphasize the development of positive values and self-worth.
• Make learning fun – and help prepare your child for school by developing basic cognitive, social, and motor skills necessary to succeed in school.
• Beam with pride as your little one happily sings songs about Mozart and Beethoven…Recognizes the music alphabet…develops rhythm and movement.