Kiddy Keys & Company
KiddyKeys & Company has been specially crafted for younger children, ages 1½ to 3, with an accompanying adult. It happily gives each child and their adult partner the opportunity to sing, move, and learn beginner music concepts together in a caring and educational learning environment. We’ll begin to discover the piano together.
The wonderful, original KiddyKeys books and songs will be shared with each child while they enjoy interacting and playing music with their classmates. In addition to teaching each child about music, KiddyKeys & Company classes will focus on the development of fine motor skills, positive social skills, and identification of letters, numbers, and colors.
The KiddyKeys® and Company program offers many wonderful learning opportunities
• Rhythm and movement exercises that develop small and large motor skills
• Memory skill building through repeated music terminology
• Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills
• Creative development through sound exploration
• Introduction to the piano keyboard
• Development of verbal skills through group interaction
• Reinforcement of listening skills by discerning high and low, loud and soft sounds
• Improved hand-eye coordination through hands-on experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard
• Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and behavior
When you enroll your preschooler in the KiddyKeys® program, you will:
• Experience the joy of learning piano concepts and music appreciation.
• Build character with lessons that emphasize the development of positive values and self-worth.
• Make learning fun – and help prepare your child for school by developing basic cognitive, social, and motor skills necessary to succeed in school.
• Beam with pride as your little one happily sings songs about Mozart and Beethoven…Recognizes the music alphabet…develops rhythm and movement.